- He is almost sleeping through the night
- He sucks his thumb to sooth himself
- He holds his own bottle when he eats, he’s just working on angles
- He is able to roll over onto his side (not his belly yet)
- He sits in his bumbo fine
- He is “talking” more
- He can stand on his own (we help him balance) for over a minute
- He plays with his toys more
- He sticks out his tongue when you stick yours out at him
- He laughs and gets excited
- When you lay him down he tries to sit up (with no luck)
- He is always smiling
It’s hard to believe over three months have passed.
Jack is growing up so fast, it’s very bittersweet.
I love my son. <3